JRDS Mission Statement
JRDS is dedicated to providing quality services which empower persons with special needs to pursue their individual goals in a variety of community settings.
- Preserve and promote the rights, dignity, health, and safety of each individual.
- Encourage the involvement of individuals in service planning and implementation.
- Provide services enhancing each individual's right to self-determination, independence/interdependence and a productive life.
- Base outcome-oriented services on each individual's informed choice.
- Coordinate Services, which are team-initiated, person-centered and integrated.
- Partner with individuals and entities in the community in support of those we serve.